Almost every agricultural industry is in a position to be thinking about investing in the future of the farm business. This series intends to highlight the decisions leaders make about their business, resources to inform them, and additional programs to build skills. Videos are released every other Friday, January 13 – April 7.
Video release dates and topics include:
- January 13: Is farm succession in your future? Start planning now!
- January 27: Using farm financials to make informed decisions
- February 10: How do you manage and utilize information shared in an agricultural market outlook?
- February 24: Making farmland transition options available to landowners
- March 10: What first impression are you giving farm new hires?
- March 24: How can you set your technology investment strategy to ensure farm business success?
- April 7: Woods and taxes- Understanding your assessment and reducing your burden
Watch the videos below!
Register to receive notifications for this video series and more at: go.wisc.edu/FarmReadyResearch